Волчья Жизнь.Лес секретов.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Волчья Жизнь.Лес секретов. » Важно! » Состав стаи

Состав стаи

Сообщений 1 страница 29 из 29

Вожак: (самый главный волк в стае)

Советник:   (правая лапа вожака, дает полезные советы)

Шаман:   (у него бывают вещие сны, он общается с природой и предсказывает катоклизмы и пр.)

Глашатый:    (зам. вожака во время его отсутствия, следит за жизнью стаи, подчиняясь вышестоящим волкам)

Главный воин:   (стратег, на воине помогает вожаку и глашатому вести волков, он ас в военном деле)

Главный охотник:   (самый лучший охотник в стае, ведет волков при охоте группой, на охоте - главный)

Воины: (самое многочисленное население стаи, они защищают территорию стаи, участвуют в воинх и т.д.)

Охотники:   (тоже самое многочисленное население стаи, они охотятся для стаи)

Матери-волчицы:   (волчицы с маленькими щенятами или на последнем месяце беременности, они лежат в покое в пещере)

Волчата:   (подрастающий молодняк стаи, полноправным членом в стае волчонок может стать в 1 год

Старейшины:    (волки после 10 лет, старые и мудрые, они обычно находятся в своей пещере в покое)

Ученики:    (волчата, находящиеся на обучении у наставника, если вожак решит, что волчонок должен стать охотником - он будет обучаться охотником, если он станет воином - будет обучаться воином и т.д. Советники могут иметь учеников, учеником волчонок становится в 5 месяцев)

Можно я буду вожаком этой стаи?

Чтож,надеюсь меня не убьют если ты будешь вожаком.Но  знай я твоя соперница на "трон". :playful:

Вожак: Белла

Советник:   (правая лапа вожака, дает полезные советы)

Шаман:   (у него бывают вещие сны, он общается с природой и предсказывает катоклизмы и пр.)

Глашатый:    (зам. вожака во время его отсутствия, следит за жизнью стаи, подчиняясь вышестоящим волкам)

Главный воин:   (стратег, на воине помогает вожаку и глашатому вести волков, он ас в военном деле)

Главный охотник:   (самый лучший охотник в стае, ведет волков при охоте группой, на охоте - главный)

Воины: (самое многочисленное население стаи, они защищают территорию стаи, участвуют в воинх и т.д.)

Охотники:   (тоже самое многочисленное население стаи, они охотятся для стаи)

Матери-волчицы:   (волчицы с маленькими щенятами или на последнем месяце беременности, они лежат в покое в пещере)

Волчата:   (подрастающий молодняк стаи, полноправным членом в стае волчонок может стать в 1 год

Старейшины:    (волки после 10 лет, старые и мудрые, они обычно находятся в своей пещере в покое)

Ученики:    (волчата, находящиеся на обучении у наставника, если вожак решит, что волчонок должен стать охотником - он будет обучаться охотником, если он станет воином - будет обучаться воином и т.д. Советники могут иметь учеников, учеником волчонок становится в 5 месяцев)

I pay a quick visit each day a few web pages and information sites to read posts, however this website provides quality based content.

I used to be able to find good info from your content.

Hurrah, that's what I was looking for, what a stuff! existing here at this webpage, thanks admin of this site.

When I initially commented I seem to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now every time a comment is added I recieve 4 emails with the exact same comment. Perhaps there is a way you are able to remove me from that service? Kudos!

Aw, this was an exceptionally nice post. Spending some time and actual effort to make a top notch article… but what can I say… I put things off a whole lot and never manage to get nearly anything done.

May I simply say what a comfort to uncover a person that really understands what they're talking about on the internet. You actually know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. A lot more people have to read this and understand this side of your story. I can't believe you are not more popular because you definitely possess the gift.

This is a topic that is close to my heart... Cheers! Exactly where are your contact details though?

Simply desire to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity for your put up is just spectacular and that i can suppose you are a professional in this subject. Well along with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to stay up to date with imminent post. Thank you 1,000,000 and please carry on the gratifying work.

Currently it appears like Expression Engine is the top blogging platform available right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?

Hey would you mind letting me know which web host you're working with? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you recommend a good web hosting provider at a fair price? Cheers, I appreciate it!

Thanks  for any other informative site. Where else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect means? I've a challenge that I'm just now running on, and I've been at the look out for such info.

Why people still use to read news papers when in this technological world all is existing on web?

What a data of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable knowledge concerning unpredicted feelings.

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement? My site has a lot of exclusive content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my agreement. Do you know any techniques to help protect against content from being stolen? I'd truly appreciate it.

Someone necessarily help to make significantly articles I might state. That is the first time I frequented your web page and so far? I amazed with the research you made to create this actual submit incredible. Fantastic activity!

If you are going for most excellent contents like I do, just pay a visit this web site all the time as it gives feature contents, thanks

Hi there, I enjoy reading through your article. I wanted to write a little comment to support you.

Hey would you mind letting me know which webhost you're using? I've loaded your blog in 3 different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you suggest a good hosting provider at a reasonable price? Thank you, I appreciate it!

My brother recommended I might like this website. He was entirely right. This post actually made my day. You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

Great site you've got here.. It's hard to find high-quality writing like yours these days. I really appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

Piece of writing writing is also a fun, if you be familiar with afterward you can write otherwise it is difficult to write.

I used to be able to find good information from your blog posts.

Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after browsing through many of the posts I realized it's new to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back frequently!

Hi there, I check your blogs like every week. Your writing style is awesome, keep it up!

Keep this going please, great job!

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Волчья Жизнь.Лес секретов. » Важно! » Состав стаи

Создать форум © iboard.ws Видеочат kdovolalmi.cz